"Ad Astra Per Aspera"
- SOL INVICTUS -
One True Community
General Description & Listed Positions
(This includes both vacant and occupied positions)
- Ministry of Accessions - oversees the entire promotion and demotion process.
- This is a dedicated team tasked with ensuring consistent and fair accessions to ensure the continual growth of Sol.
Listed Ministry Positions
- Chief Magistrate
- This is a process leader who oversees that the meetings are executed on time, kept on schedule, ensures order, and concludes the meetings in a timely fashion.
- Start the meeting on time.
- Take attendance.
- Create and distribute an agenda for all to follow.
- Start the order of business.
- Maintain the order of business.
- Conclude the order of business.
- Create and distribute the minutes for all ministers to read and file.
- Magistrates are ministers of ministries and are responsible for accessions. Regular meetings will be held to discuss promotions, demotions, transfers, applications, and/or if another position needs to be added or removed
- Provide opinions without bias.
- Highlight issues without fear.
- Actively listen and stay engaged with the topics at hand.
- Keep order and demonstrate respect to other ministers.
- Think critically about the needs of Sol.
- Attend meetings prepared with the deliverables.
- If a minister wants to add a new position to their ministry, it needs to be approved by all ministers.
- This includes setting the minimum entry requirement.
- If a minister wants to remove a position within their ministry, it needs to be approved by all ministers.
- If a minister wants to promote someone within their ministry, without raising their rank or series, it doesn't need the collective approval of the magistrates, but their input can be given.
- If a minister wants to promote someone within their ministry, while also raising their rank or series, it needs the collective approval of the magistrates.
- Ministers cannot promote if the individual is not highlighted as promotable on the Automata.
- Exceptions will not be made.
- If a minister wants to demote someone from their position to a lesser one within their ministry, without reducing their rank or series, it doesn't need the collective approval of the magistrates, but it does need to be communicated to the magistrates for their input.
- There needs to be clear communication and warnings if the demotion is performance related.
- If a minister wants to demote someone from their position, which includes reducing their rank or series, it needs to be communicated to the magistrate council for a total collective agreement.
- Ministers must demote if the individual is flagged as demotable.
- Exceptions will not be made.
- Ministry Transfers
- Ministers can transfer individuals between ministries without waiting for re-assignment day but must wait for Magistrate Council meeting days.
- Ministers of both ministries need to agree with the transfer.
- Individuals may apply for new positions during re-assignment day without repercussion.
- Ministers reserve the right to reject applications for any justifiable reason.
- Ministers cannot reject applicants for reasons based on gender, race, or creed.
- Ministers cannot accept applicants if they do not meet base requirements.
- Ministers cannot reserve positions for specific people, they must be open to all, so only the best are picked.
- Ministers cannot accept applicants who they are in a personal relationship with.
- Ministers must communicate all reasons why there were rejections to an application.
- Applicants may not apply for the position more than once in a given month unless instructed to by the minister.
View All Ministries
View All Career Listings
Apply For a Career
- Check your highest sphere under the pinned messages for the application form.
Post a Comment